GravelRoad Fall 2015 European Tour
- October 8 GravelRoad at OT301, Amsterdam Netherlands
- October 9 GravelRoad at Rock and Roll Warehouse, Hamburg Germany
- October 10 GravelRoad at Gutshof-Festival (Refugee Benefit show), Ahrensburg Germany
- October 11 GravelRoad at Cafe het Spektakel, Asten Netherlands
- October 14 GravelRoad at Loods café of Knoet, Aarschot Belgium
- October 15 GravelRoad at El Diablo, Lille France (with Teleferik)
- October 16 GravelRoad at L Alimentation Generale, Paris France (with Teleferik)
- October 17 GravelRoad at Weegbrug, Roermond Netherlands
- October 18 GravelRoad at Tam Tam, Deurne Netherlands
- October 21 GravelRoad at Gaukurinn, Reykjavík, Iceland
- October 22 GravelRoad at Dillon Whiskey Bar, Reykjavík, Iceland
- November 14 GravelRoad at The Tractor Tavern Seattle, with Hillstomp (GravelRoad 7 inch vinyl record release party for “Flesh and Bone/Weavin'”)
On October 8 in Europe and November 14 in the US, GravelRoad is releasing a new 7 inch vinyl record consisting of 2 tracks (Weavin’ b/w Flesh and Bone) that were recorded in 2014 during the El Scuerpo Sessions. The release of this 7 inch record coincides with their European tour that starts on October 8 in Amsterdam and with a tour home-coming show at The Tractor Tavern in Seattle on November 14. The songs on this record are not only stripped to the bone, but also among the weirdest recordings by GravelRoad to date. Dealing with themes of public indecency, intoxication, tracheotomies, and cannibalism, they are truly covering some new lyrical territory here while staying true to their hill country and heavy blues-rock roots. The extra crunchy guitars and saucy vocals backed by a rhythm section dripping with salty, smoky and brawny juices will make you hungry for more.
The Obelsisk had this to say about the upbeat “Flesh and Bone” – “among the happiest songs I’ve ever heard about cannibalism”.